Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hot Bollywood Hot Actress Deepika Padukone loves buying lingerie

Deepika Padukone is the cover girl for popular magazine Cosmopolitan Magazine’s Indian edition for its 13th Anniversary special edition. She reveals some of her life which we are not aware about like she love to cook, she is a chocoholic, She loves buying lingerie and she loves playing pranks on her friends.

She loves buying lingerie and candidly reveal the truth that she loves buying lingerie in an exclusive interview which she gave to popular Cosomopolitan Magazine’s 13th Anniversary edition.

When asked a question “With all this attention, what do we still not know about you?” She gave spontaneous reply, Hey I thought I was an open book! Okay, here goes: I love to cook; I’m a very competitive sports player — I get all hot and sweaty playing sports; I am a chocoholic; I love buying lingerie; and I love playing pranks on my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Pls.. Like Our Facebook Fanpage